The AZUR camping in Ingolstadt is located in proximity to the highway and in the middle of a recreational reserve
“You will have the possibility to relax to the fullest when travelling South!”
The AZUR Waldcamping is open year-round and optimally located close to the highway A9, in the middle of a recreational reserve. Its name “Waldcamping” already reveals that it stretches through a recreational reserve. Below the countless and tall pine trees you will be able to unwind on your transit towards the South. You can experience the beach-feeling in the middle of a city while swimming, fishing, jogging, biking, working-out or sunbathing.
An exceptional holiday experience is guaranteed in one of our camping pods, camping barrels and our bike lodges. The cozy accommodations have gained popularity very quickly amongst our guests and are ideal for a quick trip with two people or a with the whole family; even during the winter or christmas.
- Two modern sanitary buildings are to your convenience (one of them is accessible for wheelchairs) equipped with a washing machine, dryer, a family shower and a room for babies.
- The shop & snack service offers you freshly-baked bread, groceries, local beers and important non-food items.
- Our cozy camping barrels are made out of untreated pinewood and offer high sleeping comfort on the highest level.
- You can enjoy quite some time in the cozy Camping Pods designed for one family with 2 kids you.
- The Bike Lodges offer you the possibility to sleep “above the clouds” and below on the wooden table you can let the day fade out.
- Naturally, we also provide a camper-service-station and camping gas is available for sale.
- Moreover, the camping offers your kids a spacious playground.
- Visit the Bavarian tavern “Auwaldsee” including a large beer garden and a terrace at the lake, located at the entrance of the camping.
- A bus stop is located at the camping which brings you directly into the historic city of Ingolstadt.
Sports and outdoor
- The Auwaldsee is suited for swimming, boating and fishing.
- For your fitness: Take a jog around the Auwaldsee and thereafter a circuit through the fitness area.
- Next to the camping you will find a minigolf area.
- Climbing crags and high rope courses are located close by.
- The natural reserve Altmühltal is in proximity to the camping and only a couple of minutes by car.
- Go on a beautiful trip on the Danube by boat, departing from Kelheim on the Danube.
Culture and culinary
- Visit the new castle of Ingolstadt
- Look around the fortifications and the completely preserved city walls around the medieval historic city.
- Book an event-tour at the Audi Museum and experience everything about the evolution of the car.
- Visit one of the many bavarian inns, beer gardens or speciality restaurants.
- Enjoy an authentic bavarian weisswurst breakfast including Weissbier and a Brezn.
- Visit one of many countless local breweries located close by.
Our business hours in 2021 on the camping in Ingolstadt are
Camping and Shop: 1.1. - 31.12.