The AZUR camping in Sonnenbühl-Erpfingen lays in the middle of a beautiful undulating landscape
“Enjoy the beautiful natural landscape and the unique calmness of the Schwäbische Alb.”
Our all-year opened AZUR Campingpark Schwäbische Alb in Sonnenbühl is the ideal starting point for numerous adventures and day trips in the surrounding area. Castles, palaces and caves are embedded in the unique landscape of a biosphere region. This will offer you a very diverse holiday in which you can relax to the fullest with the whole family. However, also relaxation-seekers will find their ease with us and they will be able to escape the daily stress and tension. With our broad variety of pitches and accommodations we extend you a very warm welcome and we invite you to spend your summer or winter holidays with us!
- A spacious outdoor swimming pool with a comfy lawn and reclining chairs for sunbathing
- Natural playground with a climbing crag for the little ones
- A modern sanitary building (accessible for wheelchairs) including a washing machine, a dryer, shower cabinets and a shower for dogs
- Comfy and family-friendly mobile-homes with a view over the astonishing undulating landscape
- tastefully furnished Woodlodges including a bathroom, a kitchen and a spacious wooden-terrace (even during the winter)
- Luxurious glaming tents (nature lodges) with a feel-good bathroom, a spacious kitchen and stylish furniture
- Naturally, we also provide a camper-service-station and camping gas is available for sale.
- Shop & Snack with a bread service are available directly inside the reception
Sports and Outdoor – everything is located in close proximity to the camping!
- A paradise for hiking-enthusiasts and outdoor fans
- countless biking routes for racing bikes and mountainbikes
- High rope courses and climbing parks close by
- Equestrian farms with ponies, horses, donkeys and alpacas
- Famous hot springs in close proximity (e.g. Bad Urach)
- during the winter cross country ski tracks, sledding and snowshoe hiking
Culture and culinary
- Visit one of many ruined castles, palaces or even the Castle Hohenzollern or the Castle Lichtenstein
- Explore the famous caves as for instance the bear cave or the foggy cave
- Take a trip to one of many open-air museums at Hechingen, Beuren or Neuhausen ob Eck
- Adventure a day-trip to the provincial capital Stuttgart or the university city of Tübingen or simply visit the outlet city Metzingen
- Visit the prized speciality-restaurants with delicious dishes from the region
- Enjoy a tasteful Swabian meal inside of a small town inn
- Diverse farm shops selling goods directly from the manufacturer are waiting for you in the surroundings
Our business hours in 2022 on the camping in Sonnenbühl are
Camping: 1.1. - 31.12. · Shop: 1.1. - 31.12.