AZUR Camping Wertheim liegt direkt am Main
“Let your soul relax!”
AZUR Campingpark Wertheim is located in the middle of a river and cultural landscape characterised by wine, directly at the confluence of the Tauber and Main rivers.
You can reach the historic old town of Wertheim in just a few minutes by bike. Whether with caravan, motorhome or tent, treat yourself to a few days on a pitch directly on the river with a magnificent view over the Main. Wertheim's large river cruise and excursion boats sail past your pitch just a few metres away. A wonderful spectacle!
In the meantime, the second sanitary building has also been completely modernised. The new nature playground with beach volleyball court, outdoor fitness, garden chess and basketball right next to it is already waiting for the children and young people. We are especially looking forward to the new glamping tents in a relaxed natural setting. Here you can lean back and enjoy the camping flair carefree in your fully equipped luxury tent or alternatively in one of our sleeping barrels!
- large outdoor swimming pool with free entry for our guests next door.
- parcelled pitches directly at the river
- 2 modern sanitary buildings (one of them barrier-free) with baby room, family shower and washing machine
- Experience a glamping holiday at its best. Our new, top-equipped glamping tents (safari lodges) offer exceptional comfort.
- Our cosy camping barrels smell of untreated pine wood and offer sleeping comfort at the highest level.
- In our Bike Lodges you sleep on the 1st floor, so to speak, and can end the day comfortably at the table below.
- You can also exchange your motorhome for camping gas.
- Cosy beer garden directly at the entrance to the campsite.
- Nature playground with climbing frame for the children
- Beach volleyball court
- Basketball court, table tennis
- Outdoor fitness gym directly on the campsite
- Fishing from the campsite (fishing permits available at the reception)
- Boat slip facility for our guests directly at the camping site
Sports and outdoor
- The cycle path and footpath to the city centre leads directly from the campsite
- Award-winning 5-star cycle paths lead along the Main and Tauber rivers
- Climbing gardens, high ropes courses, canyoning in the surrounding area
Culture and culinary delights
- Wertheim Castle - Germany's largest castle ruin
- The historic old town of Wertheim with its many half-timbered houses is an absolute must-see
- Take a day trip on the excursion boat on the Main river
- go shopping in the nearby Outlet Village Wertheim
- visit one of the Franconian wineries nearby
- Visit the Bronnbach Monastery with its wonderful beer garden and wine shop
Our business hours in 2022 on the camping in Wertheim are
Camping / Shop: 01.04.2022 - 31.10.2022 Public Outdoor Pool: Mai - September